You wish to join Excellium because…
You’re passionate, keen to learn & a fun coworker!
YOUR PROFILE AS BILLING AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- Issue and post customers’ invoices
- Follow up of client purchase order and supplier PO issuance
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding delivery
- Control and management of customers’ contracts from Dynamics CRM.
- Controlling on business units assignment for customer contracts
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of billable consultancy work
- Familiar with VAT specificities
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of Dynamics and SAP is a plus
- Proficiency in English, French is an asset
- Results-driven and patient
- Comfortable with change
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Degree in Business Administration (Bac+2 equivalent)
Contract: Full time
Job location :
- 5 rue Goell L-5326 Contern, Luxembourg
“Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 months. If you agree, your personal data will be kept for up to 12 months for potential future job offers. “
WHO WE ARE?
Joining Excellium means having the opportunity to fully commit yourself to innovate and create from the latest technologies.
Excellium benefits from a good dynamic, with accessible managing partners and involved teams.
It is all about joining a family of more than 100 passionate cyber employees.
It is also the chance to expand your area of expertise in:
– Hybrid Cloud,
– Managed Security Services,
– Application Security.
We will help you grow and develop your cyber skills.
Then don’t wait any longer to apply!!