SOC Engineer: Job Offer
As part of a dynamic and passionate team, you will have the opportunity to fully invest yourself, innovate and create using the latest technologies. As listening is at the heart of our company, you will quickly find your place within Excellium. In order to understand our business, the challenges of our customers and to accompany them, we regularly organize workshops and training sessions. We will help you develop your skills and position you on motivating, innovative and stimulating projects, adapted to your profile and allowing you to surpass yourself.
Being part of a multidisciplinary team, you, as SOC Engineer, will work within a team of Excellium Consultants for the daily management of our client’s security. The purpose of the service is to provide and improve a monitoring service using a platform based on SIEM technologies. This platform ensures the ability to anticipate, detect and respond correctly to security incidents affecting information and information systems.
Our customers are also monitored in real-time by our security analysts who examine suspicious activity and respond directly to incidents with 24/7 visibility of malicious activity on the various devices in the perimeter. Different service lines have been developed and are constantly part of a strategy of continuous improvement and innovation to provide services:
- Prevention: IS Watch, Infrastructure and application vulnerability management,
- Detection: Cyber Threat Intelligence, Security Incident Detection,
- Response: Investigations, analysis of malicious content.
Your SOC Engineer mission:
You’ll be in charge of:
- Working on SIEM technology and integrate detection equipment or scenarios with our Security Operations Center,
- Acting as a link between the Security Operations Center and the client,
- Carrying out consultancy and expertise missions in relation to log analysis and detection,
- Gathering and analyzing functional requirements to propose SIEM architecture changes,
- Participating in the design of technical solutions including integration with SIEM, and document the SIEM architecture,
- Implementing or providing support to the operational security teams,
- Participating in internal projects for the evolution of our services around automation, development of new services, integration with other platforms.
Your Profile as SOC Engineer
You have a background in Information Systems security and have successful experience in log analysis technologies.
You have skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Analysing and developing an end-to-end SIEM architecture,
- Configuring and parameterisong SIEMs,
- Developing Dashboards on different SIEMs,
- Writing technical documentation,
- Maintaining and improving existing tools,
- Participating in decision making (choice of tools to be used, to be developed, deployment architecture, etc.),
- Good writing skills in English.
What we expect from you as SOC Engineer:
- Experience with logging tools: Qradar, Splunk, ELK, Syslog,…,
- Experience in a security team,
- The desire to share your knowledge and to learn,
- You are pragmatic, open-minded and autonomous and have a positive attitude,
- You have a strong analytical mind and are solution-oriented.Expérience avec des outils de log : Qradar, Splunk, ELK, Syslog,…,
If you are passionate about IT security, curious and on the lookout for the latest news, security flaws and technological advances then apply!
Not your type? Find more job offers right here.
CSOC Engineer offer: summary
Contract : Full-time
- Orion Bldg, Belgicastraat 13, B-1930 Zaventem, Belgium
- Excellium Services S.A. 5 rue Goell L-5326 Contern
“Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 months. If you agree, your personal data will be kept for up to 12 months for potential future job offers.”
Joining our cyber team means having the opportunity to invest fully, to innovate and to create from the latest technologies.
We benefits from a good dynamic with accessible managing partners and invested teams.
It means joining a family of nearly 150 passionate direct employees.
It is also the possibility to level up your experience in:
- Hybrid Cloud,
- Managed Security Services,
- Application Security.
This job offer sounds like you? Don’t hesitate to apply!