Helping you manage risks pragmatically, by adapting controls to the reality of the threat landscape.
Going to Work for You
The Governance, Risk and Compliance service provides customized support for clients seeking to manage exposure to security risks. The core elements are risk identification and evaluation, using relevant criteria for each client’s business. Threats are assessed in terms of their potential impact on the business, resulting in a focused, well-balanced action plan.
Key Benefits of the Service
The GRC team at Excellium provides consultancy to business, leading to unique, sustainable partnerships. Using risk-based methodologies, along with industry-standard frameworks and good practices, we can improve the value of your existing security management. This approach also simplifies meeting the requirements of formal standards such as ISO 27001.
These values are the cornerstone of our delivery methodology; and with our ongoing quest for excellence, we ensure that our experts work in a structured and realistic manner, delivering the security you need for your business.
We can help identify which standards offer the best value for your business.
Our range of services includes the following:
- Security Policies & Procedures,
- Detailed Gap Assessment and remediation plans (ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, …),
- Risk Assessment (ISO 27005, EBIOS, etc.),
- Process Maturity Assessments,
- Security Investment analysis & roadmaps,
- Security Solutions Benchmarks,
- BCP / DRP Strategies and Plans,
- Detailed Technical & Functional specifications,
- Infrastructure Evolution Scenarios,
- Feasibility Studies,
- Privacy Impact Assessment / GDPR Compliance,
- Security Dashboards,
- Compliance Audits & Action Plans (Standards and Regulations),
- Training & Awareness support,
- Identity & Access Management support,
- Privacy & Personal Data Management support
CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, C|CISO, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, ISO 22301, ITIL, CobIT, SABSA SCF…
National Bank of Belgium, SOX, CSSF and other local regulations, EU regulations and directives, EBA Guidelines, GDPR.
Excellium maintains teams dedicated to every area of information security. This allows us to provide a complete advisory service, tailored to fit the needs of our customers.
Our success comes from listening to our customers, and combining innovation with best practices, to counter cyber threats. We take pride in our work, and in what we can achieve, in diverse and multicultural environments.