Our company is seeking a skilled and motivated Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager to join our team. As the Project Manager, you will play a critical role in overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of various cyber security projects ranging from Network and Cloud Security, Information Security Governance, Penetration Testing, and Cyber-SOC Managed Services.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management or service delivery management;
- Experience in managing project schedules, budgets, resources, and timelines;
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is an asset;
- Prince2 or similar project management certification is a plus;
- High level knowledge of (or at least interest in) cyber security technologies, frameworks, and best practices, as well as current cyber security threats and trends.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Developing project plans and timelines;
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Managing project budgets and resources;
- Ensuring project milestones and deliverables are met on time and within budget;
- Communicating project progress and providing regular updates to senior leadership.
Responsibilities as Service Delivery Manager include:
- Manage the delivery of Cyber Security services to clients, ensuring timely and high-quality service delivery;
- Work with the different teams to develop and maintain service delivery processes and procedures;
- Define and track performance metrics for service delivery, including customer satisfaction and service level agreements (SLAs);
- Collaborate with other departments, including Sales, to ensure the smooth delivery of services to clients;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Cyber Security trends and technologies and ensure that our services meet the evolving needs of our clients.
Then apply here, because:
- You will find yourself in a pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day in a growing company in the cyber security field.
- You will receive a competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in return for your expertise and commitment.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Meal cheques, eco cheques, company car
If you are passionate about cyber security and have a strong background in project management, we encourage you to apply today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! #cybersecurity #projectmanagement #hiring #jobopening
Contract: Full time
- BELGIUM : Belgicastraat 13 B-1930 Zaventem, Belgium
“Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 months. If you agree, your personal data will be kept for up to 12 months for potential future job offers. “
WHO WE ARE?
Joining Excellium Services is about having the possibility to fully invest yourself, innovate and create from the latest technologies.
Our team is dynamic with accessible managing partners and involved cyber soldiers.
It is about joining a family with more than 100 direct & passionate employees.
Last but not least! This is also about having the chance to level up your skills in:
- Hybrid Cloud,
- Managed Security Services,
- Network Security
- Application Security.
We will help you develop your knowledge. Do not wait any further.