As Medior F5 Consultant you will be onboarded within the Network & Cloud Security department consisting in a multidisciplinary team composed of 7 people. We aim at offering the best technology advise & support towards our customers to answer their most complex requirements. The goals we are always chasing is to reduce as much as possible any attack surface exposure and to limit any potential cyber-breach impact on client’s crown jewels.
YOUR PROFILE AS MEDIOR F5 CONSULTANT
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as the dedicated technical advisor towards the customer in the limit of the scope of skills of the consultant
- Gather technical needs from customer and propose the most adapted solutions to customer
- Define architecture and participate to conception of technical solutions
- Realize advisory and expertize missions
- Support Account Managers during the presales phase of writing offers to customers such as “Proof Of Concept” realization, writing Statements of Work, technical solutions presentations, preparation of technical aspects for all call for tenders
- Implement and support operational teams during rollout phases
- Manage and ensure engagement on deliverables in due time in the limit of the scope of skills of the consultant
- Maintain updated general skills on network security (best practices, protocols, security fundamentals, risks identification, methodology etc.)
- Technical skills to maintain updated (certifications / self-training / trainings to follow) further to the Personal targets defined
- Skills, tailor made trainings and knowledge transfer towards customers
- Skills, tailor made trainings and knowledge transfer towards team mates (to ensure coverage in case of absence)
- Coaching junior consultants in order to make them grow up in terms of soft and technical skills
- Coaching trainees (manage and follow up of the whole internship of the trainees)
- Creativity in problem solving on a constant basis in day to day tasks and in exceptional tasks (such as incidents) in the limit of the scope of skills of the consultant
- Detect and evaluate level of importance of any crisis situation
- Reporting and documentation (French and English)
- Technology : F5
- Certification: F5 101 and above
- Mandatory: very good networking background (DNS, TCP/IP, NTP, IPSEC, …)
- Other Firewalls certifications is a plus (such as Palo Alto, CheckPoin)
- Security mindset is a must have (Security background is a plus)
- Proficiency in English and French or Dutch
- Committed, self-taught & proactive
- Driving Licence (Category B)
- Good knowledge in computer science (scripting, programming, Unix, …)
- Very good client facing skills
- Very good communication skills
- Team player loving challenges
- Very good reporting and documentation skills
Contract: Full time
Job location :
- Orion bldg., Belgicastraat 13 B-1930 Zaventem
“Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 months. If you agree, your personal data will be kept for up to 12 months for potential future job offers. “
WHO WE ARE?
Joining Excellium means having the opportunity to fully commit yourself to innovate and create from the latest technologies.
Excellium benefits from a good dynamic, with accessible managing partners and involved teams.
It is all about joining a family of more than 100 passionate cyber employees.
It is also the chance to expand your area of expertise in:
– Hybrid Cloud,
– Managed Security Services,
– Application Security.
We will help you grow and develop your cyber skills.
Then don’t wait any longer to apply!!