You want to join Excellium because…
You are curious, motivated, and passionate !
Integrated within dynamic and passionate teams, you will have the opportunity to fully invest yourself, innovate and create from the latest technologies. You will quickly find your place at Excellium. In order to understand our business, the challenges of our customers and to accompany them we regularly organize meetings, workshops, and training. We will thus help you to develop your skills and position you on stimulating projects, adapted to your profile and enabling you to surpass yourself.
Your team :
We are looking for a competent Billing and administrative officer to reinforce our team and to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the invoicing’s process from A to Z along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
- Issue and post customers’ invoices
- Follow up of client purchase order and supplier PO issuance
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding delivery
- Control and management of customers’ contracts from Salesforce CRM.
- Controlling on business units assignment for customer contracts
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of billable consultancy work
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Familiar with VAT specificities
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and Sage100 Gestion Commerciale
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Financial Force is a plus
- Degree in Business Administration (Bac+2 equivalent)
- Proficiency in English/French
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
You are a big enthusiast and you are curious, then apply !!
Contract : CDI – full time
Location : 5 rue Goell L-5326 Contern, Luxembourg
Publication date : 30/10/18
« Vos données personnelles seront conservées pour une période qui ne saurait excéder 3 mois. Si vous donnez votre accord, vos données personnelles seront conservées jusqu’à 12 mois pour de potentielles offres d’emplois ultérieures. »
WHO WE ARE?
Joining Excellium means having the opportunity to invest fully, to innovate, to create from the latest technologies.
Excellium benefits from a good dynamic, with accessible managing partners and invested teams.
It means joining a family of nearly 100 passionate direct employees.
It is also the possibility to have several experiences in:
– Hybrid Cloud,
– Managed Security Services,
– Application Security.
We will help you develop your skills.
Then don’t wait any longer and apply!!