The Customer Security Controls Framework (CSCF) describes a set of mandatory and advisory security controls. To be compliant, all users need to be in line with all the mandatory security controls and suffer an annual assessment.
To ensure the quality of the CSCF application SWIFT decided to change the assessment system. Since 2020, it also removed slowly the self-assessment to move towards an independent assessment. The assessor requirements are:
- Independence (freedom from any conflict of interest),
- Experience (recent and relevant experience to execute assessment to an industry-standard),
- Certification (certified at least one industry-relevant professional certification).
By choosing Excellium as your independent assessor, you will get:
- A company expert in information security that will ensure a relevant evaluation of your environment by consultants with an excellent mastery of the framework.
- A pragmatic approach for saving time on your side and for providing a comprehensive report and executive summary understandable to any population.
- Concrete recommendations to help you comply and improve your practices.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote and find out how we can help you with your SWIFT CSCF compliance.